I think this post is genius if you’re 1. single or 2. don’t want to bake a whole batch of something. I wasn’t sure how it would turn out but these were surprisingly fantastic!
Single Serving Chocolate Chip Cookies
serves 1 (334 kcal: 10P/16F/40C + 4g fiber)
- 14g butter, softened (= 1 TBSP)
- 12g sugar (1 TBSP)
- 1/8 t. vanilla extract
- 1/8 t. baking soda
- 8g protein powder or 1 T. flour
- 30g flour (or 1/4c.) (I used Bob’s Red Mill GF All-Purpose Baking Mix
- 10g (1T) dark chocolate chips
- water or almond milk if too crumbly
Preheat oven or toaster oven to 375F. Combine liquid ingredients in a small bowl. Add dry ingredients to well. Stir in chocolate chips. Add water/almond milk if too crumbly. Shape into one cookie or divide into a few. Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes.
Money shot with some So Delicious Cherry Nirvana ice cream.🙂