Today was spent mostly relaxing and resting after a long week of work and workouts. I was wanting a smoothie this afternoon and had an unsweetened acai smoothie pack in my freezer needing to be used.
Acai Vanilla Protein Smoothie
- 1 unsweetened Sambazon acai smoothie pack or 1 T. acai powder
- 1/2 c. unsweetened Almond Breeze
- 1 t. maca powder
- 1 scoop (21g) Sunwarrior Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 T. Hemp Shake Acai powder (optional)
- 1/2 (~50g) banana
- 1 small yellow squash, chopped
- stevia, to taste
Blend until smooth and creamy. Don’t worry – you can’t taste the squash.
I also brought back an old favorite yesterday for dessert: Chocolate Protein Buckwheat Bake. I didn’t have any bananas so it was very unsweetened…definitely need that banana for moisture and sugar content. 😉